Any idea which headphones I’d like?

I’ve sold all of my 2-channel gear, and am stepping into the headphone realm.  Unfortunately, there is no place around me that sells high end headphone gear.  I loved Dynaudio and Harbeth speakers.  I ran the Confidence C4’s, and Harbeth Super HL5+ on Pass Labs XA amps.  I’m open to input as to which headphones would encapsulate the qualities of those speakers.  Any input is greatly appreciated.
toddcowles
@toddcowles

I choose the premium parts upgrade and upgraded all tubes… Takatsuki 300B, Sophia 274B (I love the look and have used them before) and upgraded driver tubes (their offering for driver tubes are a bit different now.
Post removed 
@toddcowles
If I wanted a headphone-only system, this Linear Tube Audio MZ3 might be my choice (I think I want to use it as a preamp too). I know the Violectric is a fine one. The Pass Labs headphone amp is said to be superb too.

“I can say without hyperbole that in my experience this is a headphone amplifier with few peers at this price point... Highly recommended.”
— Rafe Arnott | Inner Fidelity

LTA: https://www.lineartubeaudio.com/products/microzotl-mz3

Review: https://www.themasterswitch.com/best-headphone-amps
I own Harbeth  speakers, thought McIntosh equipment I owned also sounded mushy (just my opinion folks!) I own Audeze but end up always listening to my Grados. Hope this helps a bit. 
@toddcowles I had the Focal Clear and while It did many things very well, I took a chance on the HiFiman Arya and sold the Clears. During ownership of the Arya, I auditioned at home, with the intention of buying, the Focal Stellia. After about 1 month of going back and forth, I returned the Stellia.
You say you want a headphone with soundstage and more midrange but don’t want analytical and to me the Arya fits that nicely.

I’m driving it with the Pass Labs HPA-1 with Silver Dragon headphone cable and I’m very, very pleased.

Something to consider is The Cable Company. They have a two-week rental period for headphones and amplifiers they have in stock at 5% of the retail price. You can rent multiple products from them and then I believe all of the money you spend on rentals will be put in a pot to be applied to a future purchase.

Not a bad deal.