List your breakthrough products that you’ve discovered on this audiophile Journey.

1. Add Powr sorcerer X2/4 

Get this guy with a Nordost QB base and chuck your high $$$ power conditioning units for sale on the ‘Gon.

2. Hemingway Zcore cables. The beginning line of Zcore called the Alpha will outrun 90% of the super high end cables on the market 😱. They’ve been tested by those who run the big name brands and the Alpha comes out on top. Why? One word, realism. The next line up called the Beta is where the breakthrough Technology comes into play. Install a few of these and you will be a believer in this design. Sigma and Omega are next in line and although big $$$ you don’t suffer the law of diminishing returns.

3. Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer. One box does it all. The future in one box. Bottom feeders will choke on this one.

https://soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/913-theoretica-applied-physics-bacch-sp-adio-3d-sound-processor

4. Quantum Science Audio fuses. These guys work! Go Red! Unleashing your equipments full Glory.

This tread is only for your listed breakthrough products and not open to the haters and Eeyore type folks. I am sure they will leak in here to try and mock and distract this main purpose.

Dear Eeyore,

Please name your favorite, Positive, breakthrough product. 

128x128glory
glory,
I see that the Hemingway cables are Korean, which is fine, but they really need to get a fluent English speaking writer to edit their copy.
One sentence on the site:
"Hemingway cables, which control the world’s first and only magnetic field and utilize it as energy, perform better than any other high end cable."
That kind of writing is acceptable on a mid-priced Chi-Fi site, but if they’re trying to gain respect and validity with an American audience, they need to do better.
As far as the 3-D processor is concerned, it sounds interesting, but I don't there are more than a handful of members who could afford to pay $38k for the unit.
Glory the just aad power units aren’t really power conditioners they function as a field generator We have them they do work

Breakthough 432evo servers hooked up to a good dac way more analog presentation out of your digital

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj
432evo importers