Townshend Audio Podiums - current owners opinion on the merits of this product

Hello to everyone who is being held hostage by this Covid 19 demon......I hope everybody is well and staying safe and being smart. I have been reading about this product and would like to hear from current owners or members who looked at them and didn't buy or have sold them. I would like to hear from you as I would be purchasing them for my Wilson Benesh Square 5's and they would be going over a suspended hard wood floor. Thank you in advance.   
garebear
@garebear  - where are you on your search? 

I recently got a pair of Townshend Podiums for my Rockport Atria speakers - directly from England, so I wanted to provide you my experience/thoughts. What the owners have said in their posts above is what I'm experiencing.  My 150 lb speakers were on their original spikes w/ hats to protect my suspended wood floors.  I personally noticed a drastic improvement in sound. Crisp and detailed is how I would describe it - the boominess that  used to come from the floor went away and it was a more controlled/tighter bass.  To say that the bass disappears is completely false. The vocals are now dead-on coming from the center of my system.  Just based on the engineering of the podiums - the fact that it's floated, I would be skeptical of other footers that just act as barrier to vibration.  To me - this is the best isolation for speakers. I was also able to maneuver the speakers onto the platform by myself with the aid of two air-wedges that had the capability to lift up to 300 lbs - without those, it would have been a two person task. This was a suggestion provided by an owner who had posted a very detailed review here on A'gon.  
@garebear 
I have Atria ii’s as well and am considering Seismic Podium.  Which size podium is correct for the Atria ii’s?  Any experience or comparison with Isoacoustic GAIA’s?
@cantorgale,
You can go to the Townshend website and see the chart listing the various weight loads each Podium will carry.
You can also email them.
I got mine from a dealer in England. PM me if  you want to contact him.
His prices and shipping, as well as service, are very good.
Bob
cantorgale, call John Hannant at Townshend. Gaia are slightly better than Nobsound springs for 10X the cost. Those who have directly compared Gaia with Podiums have said the Podiums are so much better they are well worth the extra. Podiums are quite frankly transformative.