What are some of your best thrift store or "give-away" AUDIOPHILE WORTHY finds!

(Sorry about the exclamation point rather than a "question mark" in the title. Editing won’t let me correct it.)

I just had to share! I just recently found a set (2) of Transparent MusicWave Ultra cables at a thrift store. I paid $60.00 for the set. I put them on a pair of KEF 107’s, which I found at another thrift store 2 weeks later, for $300 in perfect condition. WOE! KUSC radio and my CD collection have come fully ALIVE!
cashmety2
Post removed 
The Klipsch Heresy's put you in the lead by themselves! Nice finds! Where is this Goodwill store? WOW!
Post removed 
It was a hot day in July and I walked out the back door to see what new stuff had come in at the parking lot. I spied a pair of floor-stander speakers! Upon closer inspection they were Snell Type E's with rotted foam surrounds. I asked one of the workers "How much?"  He replied "I don't know!" I pointed out that they needed repair work. He said "How about $18?" "I'll take them" I replied! "Go inside pay the cashier and come back and show me the receipt" So that's how I acquired a pair of Snell E's in need of new surrounds!