I need help with an amp decision

Equipment: Tannoy xt 8 (91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power ), REl s/510, Black ice f360, and an audiobyte black dragon dac. 
Room size:17x21x10h
Music preference, everything but rap and pop, 
question: Can I get some suggestions regarding a solid-state amp choice for this system, please.
I can not use mono amps because of the sub and I really do not want to go the route of a tube amp. 
Two amps I have been thinking about are the benchmark AHb2 or a first watt ?, I will be trying to shop the used market. Any suggestions, would help. thank you

128x128gunmetalzin
LOL I don’t know if MC is trolling or if he really likes the DNA amps. MC - I do really enjoy your posts and passion, though we don’t always agree.

Tannoys do very well with SS amps that are smooth and maybe a bit on the warm side, so if the DNA amp is like that it’ll be a good match.
Most definitely time to move into the 21str Century. LSA Voyager 350/650 wpc GaN amp
MSRP $3000, and a trade in discount
Wow, 400 peak allowable?

200-250 continuous?

You need an amp that will control these. You need an amp with about 300@8. /  550-600@4

you will need it.

I know a broken horse.......l.l.crescendos, and bass drum, etc, needs the headroom to properly drive these speakers!

Don’t mess around with anything under 300 WPC!