Kuzma 4Points and Lyra carts

I am currently enjoying a Lyra Etna SL on a Morch DP8. I am interested in trying a Kuzma 4Point.  I have heard that many find the Kuzma/Lyra combination to work well.

Does anyone think there would be an advantage to the 4Point 11" over the 4Point 9"?  Specifically with sound quality not VTA tower use. 

Thanks!

128x128karl_desch
@audioquest4life Regarding the SME compatibility, the Kuzma 4point arms need a 50mm hole in the armboard and use three drill holes similar to Jelco mounts.  
@karl_desch 

Yes, we are more than likely hearing the same things. Will be interesting to hear your listening impressions on the FR-64s…don’t think anyone has tried that combination yet. Also, will be great to hear your impressions mounted on the Kuzma. 
Regarding the SME Mount compatibility, hmmm. I only have room for a dedicated  SME arm mount on the platter chassis. If I were to get a dedicated arm board I think I would need to remove one arm and also increase the size of the existing turntable platform because the Kuzma arm board requires space away from the turntable chassis. So, more than likely the Kuzma  is not going to happen on this turntable. I will live vicariously through you and others. I have some other options. Good luck on your installation and listening. 
@karl_desch,

BTW…forgot to add that my cartridges are mounted on SME Vs…and the one new tonearm I am looking at is the TRA9…essentially a newer improved SME V. If I order a new Transrotor Tourbillion it may well come with the new TRA9 tonearm. 
https://www.hifistatement.net/tests/item/2912-transrotor-tra-9
That TRA9 arm looks pretty great!  Thanks for the link.  You will need to start a new thread about it if you do get the new arm and table. 
Your welcome, and for sure, a new thread  if I go that route. 
Meanwhile, let’s hear how your Kuzma sounds😀 with any of the cartridges you decide to mount. I think there is a lot of experimentation opportunities with the Kuzma due to differing spacers or something like that.