How has the NAD M2 (Class D) aged?

I remember when the NAD M2 came out around 10 years ago, I lusted after it but could never bring myself to pay full price for it.  I snagged one used recently and am in love with the sound.  The separation between notes is fantastic.  I remember years ago this amp was on Stereophiles "Class A" Recommended equipment too.

This leads me to ask: how has the NAD M2 aged?  How does it compare to newer Class D amplifiers?  Has anyone listened to this amplifier and compared it to other more recent Class D amps?
dorfma05
We had one traded in a few years ago it was decent but not as good as our other amps
I do have an M2 since 9 years, and just recently bought a CXN-V2, and am now totally surprise, how bad my other gear is. I went on a comparison spree this week, which made me think.
I have a Primare network player amplifier on a Dynaudio Contour S3.4, and realize now, that the Primare amplifiers are underpowered for the Dynaudio’s. With the CXN-V2, my NAD M2 on the Paradigms S7 sounds now better than the NAD M2 on the Dynaudio Contour S3.4.
I also compared the CXN-V2’s DAC via balanced output with the NAD’s DAC (optical and coaxial cable) and have to say, that the CXN-V2 is on the same level as the M2. The CXN-V2 is more forward in the sound stage, and certain details (like echoing Pavarotti’s voice in on the stage in Turandot) I was only able to hear that with the CXN-V2.