I need help with an amp decision

Equipment: Tannoy xt 8 (91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power ), REl s/510, Black ice f360, and an audiobyte black dragon dac. 
Room size:17x21x10h
Music preference, everything but rap and pop, 
question: Can I get some suggestions regarding a solid-state amp choice for this system, please.
I can not use mono amps because of the sub and I really do not want to go the route of a tube amp. 
Two amps I have been thinking about are the benchmark AHb2 or a first watt ?, I will be trying to shop the used market. Any suggestions, would help. thank you

128x128gunmetalzin
With the FW offerings, it’s probably not a good choice if you like to take a dive in the mosh pit.  I don’t listen very loud usually,but when I do,the J2,and my F5 give me all I need. But there are folks that would say my version of loud,is their version of elevator music.  
I’d go with just about any McCormack, and send it to Steve for his tweaks. You’ll come in under budget and keep it forever. Have fun!
Good God man you can get a DNA125 and have Steve breathe on it. What are you waiting for??!😍 
LOL I don’t know if MC is trolling or if he really likes the DNA amps. MC - I do really enjoy your posts and passion, though we don’t always agree.

Tannoys do very well with SS amps that are smooth and maybe a bit on the warm side, so if the DNA amp is like that it’ll be a good match.