Dedicated Circuit

I'm thinking about running a separate line from my breaker box to the outlet I use for my system.  What is a good wire to get, preferably not too expensive?  Also, would it be beneficial to change it to 20A? Anybody got a good link where I can read up on this?  
terrapin77
There are no good links. The info is all either electricians who know nothing about audio, or audiophiles who never ran a line so don't really know. I've run several versions to my room, so I know. The biggest benefit is simply to run a direct line. This eliminates the usual multiple connections along the way. It is well worth the money, as is going up to 20 amps or 10 awg.   

Use a good quality audio outlet. Synergistic, Furutech, QSA, I don't care just don't waste your time with the "hospital grade" crap. Nothing you will find in any hardware store is any good, period. 

Anything beyond this yes it will be even better but the cost is a lot for how much better it gets. That is why, unless you are doing some no-holds barred type thing, my advice is one 20A line and call it good. Save to spend where it will make more difference. Like with a power conditioner, power cords, etc. 
@millercarbon  I'm only planning to run one dedicated line.  Don't need anything more than that.  I recently got some power cables from Ice Age Audio on the recommendation of Don Sachs.  A good power conditioner is on my list of future upgrades.  Currently using using a basic Furman unit.