I need help with an amp decision

Equipment: Tannoy xt 8 (91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power ), REl s/510, Black ice f360, and an audiobyte black dragon dac. 
Room size:17x21x10h
Music preference, everything but rap and pop, 
question: Can I get some suggestions regarding a solid-state amp choice for this system, please.
I can not use mono amps because of the sub and I really do not want to go the route of a tube amp. 
Two amps I have been thinking about are the benchmark AHb2 or a first watt ?, I will be trying to shop the used market. Any suggestions, would help. thank you

128x128gunmetalzin
I ran Tannoys somewhat like yours years ago (Tannoy Eyris DC3), plus I’ve had many more Tannoys. They do well very with Rogue tube amps for the money, and I can whole-heartedly recommend these (especially a Stereo 100 or Stereo 90 Super-Magnum), but you specifically requested SS. I’m sure Rogue’s hybrids (Hydra, Dragon, Pharaoh) sound quite good, but I just never felt the desire to jump into class D so I haven’t tried them. Also I’m very much not a fan of the 12au7 tubes they use in their front-end - I can tolerate *some* 12au7 in a tube circuit, but these are literally the only tubes in these hybrids.

I also have had great pleasure running Tannoys with the Parasound Halo series amplifiers. Even the entry level A23 (today’s A23+ should be even better) should sound amazing with your Tannoys. And you can move up from there, as you like (A21, used JC-1). Wonderful, warm and smooth sound not totally unlike tubes, but with the punch and power of SS. Music lovers can truly enjoy the Tannoy DC / Parasound combination.
The First Watt J2 has balanced inputs. I’m listening,and looking at mine this very minute. 
Harmon Kardon Citation 16 but no balanced connections.  One of the sounding SS amps for the money.  Older but so easy to upgrade for audio bliss.  Or look for the BEL amps  very musical and easy to upgrade again.