I need help with an amp decision

Equipment: Tannoy xt 8 (91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power ), REl s/510, Black ice f360, and an audiobyte black dragon dac. 
Room size:17x21x10h
Music preference, everything but rap and pop, 
question: Can I get some suggestions regarding a solid-state amp choice for this system, please.
I can not use mono amps because of the sub and I really do not want to go the route of a tube amp. 
Two amps I have been thinking about are the benchmark AHb2 or a first watt ?, I will be trying to shop the used market. Any suggestions, would help. thank you

128x128gunmetalzin
Consider an NAD C298.  It is $2K new.  I just took one of these in on trade and am NAD dealer so I have spent some time with it.   It is stupidly good for the money.  IMO...maybe the best amp you will find under $3k.  It is Class D but you won't know.  It needs a little time to burn in but this amp is far better than you would think.  Not a hint of brightness and will deliver wonderful, controlled bass with lots of detail.  

You may struggle to find this used not because they don't come up.  Mine sold in 5 minutes.  This is the same amp in the M33 which one product of the year and sounds incredible.

Another option would be the Rogue Hydra.  Lists for $3K and can be had in the $1500 to $1800 range used.  You will want to swap in NOS tubes if it still has the stock JJs.  A pair of NOS Cifte/Mazdas or Mullards will make the amp shine like the sun.  And, since it is class D, it behaves like SS and the tubes need to be replaced every few years at most.  

As I mentioned above, I am an NAD dealer.  I have no affiliation with Rogue.  I just personally have owned a Hydra for several years.  
Thank you for the feedback so far. Sound characteristics for the amp would be a good sound stage along with a neutral presentation. My room cannot be sound treated to my liking and I'm a little sensitive to treble so the amp cannot be harsh to the ear. Monoblocs and another sub is the goal but is a future goal. For right now my budget is about 2k in the used market. Thank you for the suggestion on the NAD and Rogue, I will look them up. 
I ran Tannoys somewhat like yours years ago (Tannoy Eyris DC3), plus I’ve had many more Tannoys. They do well very with Rogue tube amps for the money, and I can whole-heartedly recommend these (especially a Stereo 100 or Stereo 90 Super-Magnum), but you specifically requested SS. I’m sure Rogue’s hybrids (Hydra, Dragon, Pharaoh) sound quite good, but I just never felt the desire to jump into class D so I haven’t tried them. Also I’m very much not a fan of the 12au7 tubes they use in their front-end - I can tolerate *some* 12au7 in a tube circuit, but these are literally the only tubes in these hybrids.

I also have had great pleasure running Tannoys with the Parasound Halo series amplifiers. Even the entry level A23 (today’s A23+ should be even better) should sound amazing with your Tannoys. And you can move up from there, as you like (A21, used JC-1). Wonderful, warm and smooth sound not totally unlike tubes, but with the punch and power of SS. Music lovers can truly enjoy the Tannoy DC / Parasound combination.