Vibration - What are the Main Sources?

A current thread discussing the best tweaks gave consistently high ranking for component isolation. I am curious to know where all the vibration is coming from that we are addressing with isolation. I understand that high volume listening can create significant vibration, but for the sake of this discussion let's assume we are listening at moderate levels. Can the vibrations from moderate sound levels affect the quality of sound? Are there other common significant sources of vibration that we are guarding against that can dramatically affect sound?
zlone
Natural frequency - Everything on Ground Eart has them.. Just know which one it is and there will be No Vibration..
Diff Eq, yep no problem…just don’t expect speed, i am….rusty

can i use the Quantum computer at work ?
But what is he talking about in the rest of his comments? Airing personal grievances, paranoia? 

Would you like to see the letter from the Washington State Health Department dismissing the fraudulent complaints against my license by haters on this website? Would you like to see the letter signed by mijostyn, thecarpathian, edgewound, mapman, nonoise and jetter? The threatening one I received just before the Health Dept notice? If you think it is tiresome reading my digs maybe imagine if half a dozen nut jobs were obsessed with and messing with you to this extent. One of them brags about how he will keep coming back again and again, different user name, different IP address. Sound familiar?

There is even a thread, maybe you missed it, "Apologies Millercarbon" that these same lowlifes did their best to wreck. Go look at all the removed posts. Those are all the people named above. That is what I'm talking about "in the rest of my comment".

If at any point it turned out my enthusiastic recommendations for stuff that actually works, don't actually work, that would be one thing. But no. My enthusiastic recommendations are virtually 100% corroborated with actual user experience. 

Tell ya what. When the day comes people like you start going after these others, reporting their off-topic posts and asking what is up with the constant stream of attacks on a guy doing a damn fine job of helping audiophiles, then my little digs will be completely unnecessary and cease immediately.

Until then you can expect these little reminders from time to time.

Seriously, you want me to post the letters again? 

Vibration - What are the Main Sources?
Possibly living to close to a brothel?

Vibration is not a simple topic. It is far too complex for this forum. IMO
My thinking so far: 
Electrical parts (capacitors, resistors...) vibrate when electricity is applied.  Vibrations are in waves.  2 near parts vibrating will have both constructive and destructive interference when the waves meet.  A component (preamp, DAC...) has many vibrating parts and thus a complex chorus of vibrating patterns.  Different components have different chorus of vibration patterns, thus it is highly unlikely that a universal fix exists.  However, improvements can be made by influencing the chorus of vibration pattern.  Use of Sorbothane deadens the sound - not all vibration deadening is sonically beneficial - only certain vibration control is beneficial.  I wonder if it's possible to create shelf that one can tune the vibration to compliment (make it sound better) that of the component?
Then we have CMS CenterStage2 footers that change the chorus of vibration pattern to another pattern.  I confident it works because reviews commonly report that a significant loss in audio quality but gradually gets better and within 2 weeks significantly passes the previous sonic mark-  placebos don't work this way.  Perhaps these footers are taking energy away from the system and thus lowering/changing the vibration pattern.  

At this point further vibration understanding is beyond my feeble mind, so I'm relying on the chorus of reviews when choosing my components.

One thing I do wonder though, who makes the best audio racks - HRS or CMS?  Maybe it's component dependent?  Probably best to NVM.