Vibration - What are the Main Sources?

A current thread discussing the best tweaks gave consistently high ranking for component isolation. I am curious to know where all the vibration is coming from that we are addressing with isolation. I understand that high volume listening can create significant vibration, but for the sake of this discussion let's assume we are listening at moderate levels. Can the vibrations from moderate sound levels affect the quality of sound? Are there other common significant sources of vibration that we are guarding against that can dramatically affect sound?
zlone
In my particular set up I have my speakers on isolation feet. I’ll keep the brand out as everyone has their own tastes. I rebuilt my house so I paid a lot of attention to insulation. I have 5.5 inches of closed cell foam in the floors. All exterior walls are closed cell! Attic is open cell. All interior walls are insulated! Also ran insulation down all the trusses! Have cork flooring throughout the house. Room is also treated with acoustical panels in corners where loading was an issue. Also all glass is double pain high impact! I am amazed at how controlled the bass is. I have nothing vibrating anywhere in the room. It’s awesome. I believe that the overall sound improved with speakers on feet vs not. There are so many variables unique to everyone’s set up, it will be trial and error until the golden combination is achieved imho. The constant pursuit of audio nirvana been fueling the industry forever!😎🎶
Vibration is not a simple topic. It is far too complex for this forum. IMO

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well where should it be discussed? No it's not complex, no you don't need a degree, no it's not hard to learn. 

To complex for this forum.. To complex for some I'm sure. But so is plugging in two pieces of gear..  Complex to one is as natural as breathing to another..

To complex? WOW I've never hear that one. Complex yes but TO COMPLEX... :-)

Regards
many excellent, well engineered solutions available …produced right here in…wait for it……the USA.

My favorite for years and years with constrained layer damping and…in some cases.springs is HRS. No i don’t get anything for saying that.

Some of us remember the CJ phono sections hung with rubber bands, none of this..especially springs is new. Fletcher and the SOTA Sapphire…..
@oldhvymec

So, "No it’s not complex" in your second sentence, and "Complex yes" in your last sentence. Who can argue with that?

Guess you’re prepared to explain electronic oscillation? Those dumb engineers using complex numbers - what a bunch of dummies. Or maybe you could simplify Cox and D’Antonio (Acoustic Absorbers and Diffusers) down to a few sentences? Or how about the modes of vibration in a square sheet, and what to do about it (without differential equations, of course)?

I’m in awe, Oldhvymec.
Natural frequency - Everything on Ground Eart has them.. Just know which one it is and there will be No Vibration..