Vibration - What are the Main Sources?

A current thread discussing the best tweaks gave consistently high ranking for component isolation. I am curious to know where all the vibration is coming from that we are addressing with isolation. I understand that high volume listening can create significant vibration, but for the sake of this discussion let's assume we are listening at moderate levels. Can the vibrations from moderate sound levels affect the quality of sound? Are there other common significant sources of vibration that we are guarding against that can dramatically affect sound?
zlone

From Clark Johnsen's Diary: Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
by Clark Johnsen

"....good source sound is inextricably linked to isolation from the low-frequency horizontal component of our seismic environment.

It's not just seismic – it's cosmic"! It's Mother Earth!!!!!

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue50/vibraplane_clark.htm
There is also vibration created by gear with moving parts.

Some examples would be TT's, CD decks and laminated power transformers.

In the case of TT's/CD decks I attempt to drain off the vibration instead of "isolating" it to the component.

If you look @ my listed system you will see that all the electronics are located outside the listening room (that's how I approached isolation, plus it's a safety feature for our cats as I use exposed tube gear).

DeKay
The main source of physical vibration is the speakers which can interact with certain floor types and muddy the sound. Also can cause noise and distortion to be picked up by turntables in particular.
The other important form of Isolation I have found is  isolation from Electromagnetic fields created by transformers both in amps and in nearby appliances, wires,  and digital gear/circuits in general.