Silver cables added resolution

Hi All,
I’ve been able to test some silver cables, and they seem to perform differently (in a good way) from the Copper ones. With the current cables I have one point where it seems to be very clear is the added resolution, specifically at the top end.

On my system, and because of the added resolution, it seems I now hear more of the mains noise.,I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences and what they did to reduce the mains noise perception?

Thanks in advance
Fil

filipedine
Try using DeoxIT gold on your connections. Even on new cables the connections can be dirty. A small bottle is about $8.00 on Amazon. A ground loop can also cause hiss, maybe it was always there and the new cables are revealing it now. iFi makes a nice little product that eliminates the ground loop hiss.
Hi all,

l am now waiting for new Power cable to arrive, if all go as expected, I should see a drop in the hiss has This new cables are shilded and the current one are not.

I Will keep you updated.

Has for @johnnyotto points.Thanks for your input, I did not change the Gains, Amps and pre amp are playing ok.

In the building where I live, there are some mobile antenas, and I think the issue is cause by:
- missing shilded power cables
- mains noise generated by the antennas (more filtre Mayer be requeres)

Fil