Why has focal raised their prices so much on Sopra line

I was looking at the Sopra 2 ,thinking about buying it ,it is a very good speaker it has not changed 
in 5 years thst I can see ,but the price has increased $4,000. Thst sounds like gouging to me ,
from $15 k to $19 k  if thatis thecase  the Wilson Sophia2 is a better speaker for the same price 
as well as night and day better resale value .
128x128audioman58
Classic,  The Me,Me,Aditude I am just speaking my piece ,if people don’t like it that’s on them .
I prefer Wilson speakers more than Focals for sound quality, looks and value for money.
That’s why I bought a used pair for 10,500 in a discontinued finish African Zebrawood 
We're more like soviet russia now, it's not what you want, it's what you can get.  I recently bought a small boat to take the kids on and went looking for an outboard.  I'm in Northeastern IL and I couldn't find a 20hp outboard.  I found a single 15 hp motor at a store about 1/2 hour away.  They told me a guy ordered a 25hp last November and still hasn't got it.  I went into Bass Pro Shop to get an anchor and was told they didn't have any and didn't know when they'd get some.  They were out of tons of stuff, kind of amazing.