Why has focal raised their prices so much on Sopra line

I was looking at the Sopra 2 ,thinking about buying it ,it is a very good speaker it has not changed 
in 5 years thst I can see ,but the price has increased $4,000. Thst sounds like gouging to me ,
from $15 k to $19 k  if thatis thecase  the Wilson Sophia2 is a better speaker for the same price 
as well as night and day better resale value .
128x128audioman58
1-  Because they can.
2-  It is cheaper than building a new factory and advertising the product.
I will have to see my options , maybe a open baffle like the 
spatial audio X3 or x5 it does everything well  with vh audio Odam capacitor 
upgrades better still. ?   Maybe the used market. The Wilson Sabrina X  are a exceptional  upgrade in trickle down technologies 
but these dealers suck , no discounts, and sales tax 
I will never pay sales tax ,and always get 15-20% off , 
as an ex dealer  I just can’t  do it otherwise .
@mesonto thanks for setting the record straight. 
@audioman58 its because they make a good product and the market allows for it. No amount of whining is going to change it.  You’ve dredged up Focal threads from 5 years ago. Reminds me of a dude who won’t stop talking about an ex.  It’s desperate and sad all at once.  Move on.  
I am just speaking my piece ,if people don’t like it that’s on them .
I just personally wanted to see if the product was upgraded over the last 5 years, since it has not time to move on .
I am just going to buy the New Wilson Sabrina X it is loaded with 
excellent trickle down technology ,and overall a more cohesive loudspeaker. I have heard them both .the only reason I was considering the Sopra is because their resale value was not That good vs Wilson and Wilson don’t discount much if any ,that’s the only down side.