Running Springs Audio Harley

Hi Audiogoners,
I am having the RSA power conditioner which I purchased secondhand several years ago. It was running very good until today. When I turn on the Allnic L3000 preamp and H3000 phono stage, the units turned on but off right away. I tried several times and the same thing happened. To be sure it was not the problem on the preamps, I connected the two preamps directly to the wall outlets and they were working as normal.
I think the problem was on the RSA unit. I tried to search for the company but could not find the company’s website. Does anybody know any info about the company please?
Thank you,
Calvin
dangcaonguyen
@Theo 
I really wanted to look inside the RSA Haley but I cannot open the cover. The company used some kinds of fastener which I cannot use the usual common tools to open it up. Do you know what do the RSA used for its unit?
Thanks,
Calvin
Calvin, sorry but I have never tried to pop the lid on one. Those look like some kind of hex/Torx screw. That said I would be careful opening the cover on something this as it could store a charge and "ZAP" you when you do get the cover off. 

Good luck