As you have moved on, are there any items you remember fondly...or most fondly?

As many on this site, I have had much in the way of the "high-end".  There are, fortunately, many good items I could list that are still in my head/heart....but the two that come to mind quickly are the Thiel CS-1.5 and the Conrad Johnson ART pre-amp.......If I go back to the beginnings the DQ-10 would be one of the most impactful to my audio/hi-fi experience/knowledge.   I don't really have the space right now, but when I do, I may put together a "retro" system for fun and nostalgia....you know, kind of like doing a '57 Chevy two door hardtop with a repaint, updated suspension/brakes and a 350 horse 327 with a Muncie 4-speed.....etc...  Although a 288 GTO and tickets to a live performance in Copenhagen would be O.K. too.

jusam
Don’t remember the model number, bought used in 1986 a pair of Maggies, sounded amazing, even through a Sony AVR.  Had kids and gone by 1991. 
My Nakamichi 480, I think that was their most basic model and yet it made the best recordings and playback tapes. I would sometimes listen to the tape of an album rather then the record, and it was sweet sounding. 
Biamped dahlquist dq10’ with double dahlquist subwoofers, with the active dahlquist crossover, driven by 2 GAS Ampzillas.That was a system for the early 20’s grad school me. Oh Yeah, Marantz Model 7 preamp too, modified.
My Precision Fidelity C7 tube phono stage. Designed by Bruce Moore of Paragon 10 and 12 fame - later MFA (Moore, Franklin, Associates). The C7 had a source selector with four inputs and a volume pot so it could function as a passive preamp. I bought it new from American Audiophile in NYC in 1978. $520.
Undoubtedly my Dynaudio Audience 82's. I love my Evokes but damn I remember the very first time I sat for my first in depth listening session after bringing the 82's home and letting them run for about 1 week to break in I was just awestruck! Have not had that kind of experience before or since...Great post!