As you have moved on, are there any items you remember fondly...or most fondly?

As many on this site, I have had much in the way of the "high-end".  There are, fortunately, many good items I could list that are still in my head/heart....but the two that come to mind quickly are the Thiel CS-1.5 and the Conrad Johnson ART pre-amp.......If I go back to the beginnings the DQ-10 would be one of the most impactful to my audio/hi-fi experience/knowledge.   I don't really have the space right now, but when I do, I may put together a "retro" system for fun and nostalgia....you know, kind of like doing a '57 Chevy two door hardtop with a repaint, updated suspension/brakes and a 350 horse 327 with a Muncie 4-speed.....etc...  Although a 288 GTO and tickets to a live performance in Copenhagen would be O.K. too.

jusam
Magnaplaner Tympani 1Ds with 4 Levinson amps and  ribbon tweeter with Dyna tube amp.
Jusam, sometimes memories are best left alone. Returning to the past can be disappointing. I have multiple systems each one serving it's own purpose but when it comes time to sit down and listening to music there is only one system, the best one. The system in the office and the one in the workshop are only for background music. If I had a museum system it would be for display only. I would rather spend my money on improving my best system.
I had a pair of Jensen Imperial horns and a Jensen Imperial Subs..
50 years ago in June.. Kits...Monsters!! The old flat packs were cut from marine plywood surplus. Bottomed out the springs on my 51 Chevy PU, the 3 flat packs.. 125. per cabinet. Local lumber yard in Brentwood CA

The drivers and XO were mail order. 

There were a few set in that town.. Great score.. When the locals sold them..

Regards
In order of affection:
Spendor SP100
ANK Anniversary 300b Integrated
Nestorovic 5aS

1979, I bought a Harmon Kardon HK-730 receiver w/ Original large Advents and Technics TT w/ Teac 3 head Cassette deck. I still have the 730 which needs a good cleaning & restoration. It still has a huge sound. I wasn't really an audiophile then . Probably still not cause I don't like the audiophile music. But I loved the way this thing sounded playing the music of my choice