Analog upgrade: Luxman EQ-500 Phono preamp + Hana Umami Red Cartridge + REED 2A Tonearm

As the resident analogue system is being restructured, I am thinking of joining these 3 components:

Luxman EQ-500 Phono preamp + Hana Umami Red Cartridge + REED 2A Tonearm

I would like to know if anyone here knows and recommends them and if, by any chance, have already heard some of these components together (or not).

I have a Portuguese handcrafted turntable "Rui Borges UNO MKII", a Luxman class integrated amplifier (L-590AXMKII) and KEF R11 speakers.

On the phono issue I didn't even hesitate, as I knew the brand very well before, and it was in the top of my preferences. As for the cell, my doubt lies the most. Given her price level, can I choose better?

I've been knowing for yers the other versions of the brand and I'm a fan of the sound characteristics. But on this one, the top of the range, I never heard before and I don't know it at all. And of course, it will be impossible to demo it. 

Anyone knows how could be the relationship between Hana cartridge's with the REED tonearm? That also worries me a little as I'm not a technical expert in this matter.

Someone who knows Hana Umami (since she is recent)?
What are the pros and cons of this cell?

I listen to everything from heavy rock to jazz, acoustics, voices, blues, classical.

Thankyou for your best advice

Cheers
lcarpediem
Well if i was to drop 4 grand on a  umami red  i would want to hear it with every possible ohm load from 60 to 100. Proper ohm load will get the best out of any given Moving coil since it goes to synergy of associated phono cables. I have been reading many reviews and that cartridge is dialed in @  2 grams, not 2.1 or 1.9. Order a Mint LP protractor for your arm and table, the umami when aligned dead nuts on is a killer cartridge. I just ordered one for my Phantom 2 / Oracle Delphi Mark Vl with 2nd generation mods.
Protrator for cartridge alignment supplied with every Reed tonearm, more than enough to adjust any cartridge on Reed. This is excellent tonearm, I have 3p "12 inch cocobolo.

I’m pretty sure you can find many cartridges at $4k or cheaper, I believe Hana is your choice not because some reviewer claimed this is the best.

You can look for top LOMC models from Shelter, Dynavector, Audio-Technica, Phasemation ...

At 5k you should look for AT ART-1000 because this is unique design.

@Lcarpediem
That’s great news about the Hana and thanks for the information! I may look into the Hana myself.
Hmm...I wonder how high an impedance above 2.5 ohms would no longer be considered "compatible"? Or how low or high above the 40 ohm SUT rating?
I've heard the Umami Red not just read reviews. I think it will fit my  Whest Titan Pro admirally. 
The Link may need to be translated.

The information can be trusted as this reviewer has much experience with High End Vinyl Replay Devices.

https://www.analog-forum.de/wbboard/index.php?thread/149365-neues-von-hana/&postID=2193701&h...