Phono cartridge torque wrench

Hi Guys & Gals

Do any of you use a torque wrench when tightening your cartridge to your tonearm or do you just use a regular screwdriver or Allen key? 

Thank you
Scot
scothurwitz
To break the locks you have to have someone in the car standing on the breaks. The hubs actually lock on. They can not unscrew without the special socket which has a plunger in the center which presses in on the lock releasing it.

there is an adjustable pedal depresser that can be set onto the driver seat bottom cushion front edge, other end to the brake pedal lever -- this applies static pressure on the brake pedal, then you can do the centerlock wheel swap as a one person job
Yes, some mechanics use a spring loaded rod between the steering wheel and the brake pedal. I just have my wife stand on the pedal. Can't stand the thought of marking up the seat or the steering wheel. I balance my own wheels. 
Some manufacturers recommend them but if you use one make sure you do not over tighten the screw because you can strip the threads pretty easy on those types of screws and most cartridge bodies.
@mijostyn

i traded in my wife for a 7.2 gt3rs some 10 years ago

very liberal trade in policy at my fave p-car store, i highly recommend that outfit - just make sure the wife has no CEL’s showing when you bring her in
I tried that but the DME showed 5000 Range 6 ignitions at 480 hours. I don't understand. She only has 481 hours and I never took her over redline even once.