A full range speaker?

Many claim to be, but how many can handle a full orchestra’s range?

That range is from 26hz to around 12khz including harmonics, but the speakers that can go that low are few and far between. That is a shame, since the grand piano, one of the center points of many orchestral and symphonic performances, needs that lower range to produce a low A fully, however little that key is used.

I used to think it was 32hz, which would handle a Hammond B-3’s full keyboard, so cover most of the musical instruments range, but since having subs have realized how much I am missing without those going down to 25hz with no db’s down.

What would you set as the lower limit of music reproduction for a speaker to be called full range?

I’m asking you to consider that point where that measurement is -0db’s, which is always different from published spec's.
128x128william53b
Oh, and the top end is way more extended than you think. It extends far beyond 20kHz, to 40k at least if not 60k. No, you cannot hear that high. But instruments produce harmonics that high, which unless reproduced we lose fidelity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK this helps me understand what my tech was saying about the above 15khz range. 
There may not be much music above 15khz,  but its the **ambience**  = The sparkle, sheen which we want in these ultra fq range, 
Some of the wide bands claim, 30k-60khz. Which may be a  issue, if simbliance kicks in.
 Can too high a  sensitivity become a  issue in this ultra high range??
no driver moves anywhere near the distances you describe in generating that, so I think you mean distance time delay, and not pressure level peaks.

Good one. https://youtu.be/zt_HteJLY3A?t=73
Vandersteen Quatro Wood at 24dB within 2dB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vandersteen's have that incredible low/deep bass, but at the expense of the muddy(distorted)  300hz-ish -1khz- ish range. 
the musicians fingers sliding up and down the strings while playing it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can hear some of this in my 
DavidLouis 4 incher   wide band at 91db.
I am sure the new higher sens wide band even notable.  Due to higher sensitivity. . 
Schnittke Cello concertos/sonatas BIS and Chnados. as Reference cds.
Wide bands  voice music in a magical way.  

not a speaker in vitro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is  my expectations of how the wide band will respond. Speaker disappears, only music floating through the air. 
You and the music unite as one  being/experience, Like on LSD or something. = Surreal.