SET vs Push-Pull (Line Magnetic vs Primaluna)

I have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium (non-HP) driving my Acoustic Zen Crescendo II loudspeakers.  It's a push-pull Class AB design.  
I am intrigued by the possibility of trying a Class A SET design.
Has anybody tried a Line Magnetic Class A SET amplifier with these speakers?
If so, what are your impressions?
Where can Line Magnetic amps be demoed or bought in Southern California (San Diego area)?
Thanks for your responses.

mabonn
To answer your question regarding dealers you may want to contact Jonathan Halpern of Tone Imports , he is the US distributor. Below is his email address
[email protected]

I have a LM 518IA (22 wpc) which easily drives and sounds wonderful with my Daedalus 6ohm 97.5db speakers; so different experience than 3 easy’s
@mabonn  Forget it. Your speakers are not efficient enough to allow you to really hear what an SET is really all about. Almost any SET should not be driven past 20-25% of full power if you want to hear what they do in their best light; on top of that getting full bandwidth like your speakers have now means that a 7 watt SET might be the limit. This would limit you to only low level listening.

IOW if you want to hear what an SET does you really should have a speaker that's about 8-10dB more efficient.
Venice Audio sells LM but i agree with the above, your speakers are not efficient enough.
@mabonn,
There is an excellent store called Pitch Perfect Sound located in Palm Desert CA. They have Line  Magnetic, Leben, Shindo etc.

3 years in a row I attended the C.E.S. in Las Vegas. The Acoustic Zen Crescendo each time shared a room with Triode Corporation of Japan.
The Crescendo was paired with the Triode Corporation Parallel SET TRX M845 mono blocks that are 50 watts per channel.

This combination filled the generous sized room in the Venetian Hotel gloriously. Each year this demonstration room was always one of the better sounding rooms at C.E.S. I don’t know your listening room size but the Ventian space was again far from small /cramped.

Line Magnetic 805ia /508ia (805 output tube) class A SET is 48 watts per channel and could be a serious candidate based on what I heard with the 50 watt Triode Corp TRX M845. The sound was big/spacious, beautiful and very natural and nuanced.
As ozzy62 stated above, Line Magnetic is very good quality.
Charles
I currently have a Line Magnetic which I purchased a few months ago. I have the LM805iA paired with my Golden Ear Triton Reference and they sound amazing together!  I actually use all Acoustic Zen cables. I was really interested in the Crescendo but was out of my price range. Anyhow I think they would make a good pairing since it is 48 watts per channel.  With my current setup I never go past 12 oclock when listening to music. I found a dealer in Florida called Wellington Audio which Johnathan from Tone Imports recommended.