Phono cartridge torque wrench

Hi Guys & Gals

Do any of you use a torque wrench when tightening your cartridge to your tonearm or do you just use a regular screwdriver or Allen key? 

Thank you
Scot
scothurwitz
Porsche has been making these centerlocking hubs for years now. Standard on some models like Turbo they are a no-cost option on others. They are pro and con, the main con being having to carry around this giant torque wrench on trips or risk being stranded because nobody has the socket or wrench to change your wheels. 

Yes Porsche is race car territory. Thought everyone knew that.  

porsche is the only major manufacturer who actually produces road cars that are able to stand the stresses of track use in stock form, specifically their gt series cars

none, and i mean none, others do this

not to say that centerlock hubs are necessary for a road car to be track worthy...
The torque spec for Porsche center lock hubs is 600 nm (440 ft/lb)
You get a special socket with the car located in a plastic tub behind the frunk. It requires a 4 foot 3/4" torque wrench (SnapOn $789.00)
To break the locks you have to have someone in the car standing on the breaks. The hubs actually lock on. They can not unscrew without the special socket which has a plunger in the center which presses in on the lock releasing it. 
Hello,
I just looked up the Rega torque wrench on Ebay. $245. Wow that’s a lot of money for that. I think the torque would definitely make a difference on a resolving system. I do agree with MC that you just spin the Allen wrench with your fingers and give it a slight turn like 5*. I like the idea of putting a lubricant in the threads to be consistent on all the screws.