Phono cartridge torque wrench

Hi Guys & Gals

Do any of you use a torque wrench when tightening your cartridge to your tonearm or do you just use a regular screwdriver or Allen key? 

Thank you
Scot
scothurwitz
@oldheavy, let'em know, center out in a criss cross pattern.

I still remember how mad I was when I had to buy a 3rd torque wrench just to set the compensatory nut on the primary shaft in H-D's (always Snap-on not cheap as you know) when I first started wrenching proffesionally in the 90's. (Already bought 200 in lb and a 75 ft lb at the time)

It wasn't until I started rebuilding cranks and then when Harley came out with the 1" axles that I felt I got my monies worth as I could use it for more than one job.

But now that I'm older I wouldn't hesitate to buy this if I felt I would hear an audible difference.
https://shop.snapon.com/product/Adjustable--Torque-Screwdrivers/Adjustable-Torque-Screwdriver/QDRIVE...

Go figure
@millercarbon,

I can’t believe that Porsche has such a high torque rating on the center lock hub lug nut. That is race car territory. 
Anyways, agree, just tighten the cartridge snug fit to the point when all spurious play or wiggle room is eliminated. Drop needle, enjoy music. 
Porsche has been making these centerlocking hubs for years now. Standard on some models like Turbo they are a no-cost option on others. They are pro and con, the main con being having to carry around this giant torque wrench on trips or risk being stranded because nobody has the socket or wrench to change your wheels. 

Yes Porsche is race car territory. Thought everyone knew that.  

porsche is the only major manufacturer who actually produces road cars that are able to stand the stresses of track use in stock form, specifically their gt series cars

none, and i mean none, others do this

not to say that centerlock hubs are necessary for a road car to be track worthy...