Phono cartridge torque wrench

Hi Guys & Gals

Do any of you use a torque wrench when tightening your cartridge to your tonearm or do you just use a regular screwdriver or Allen key? 

Thank you
Scot
scothurwitz
The second most critical question you can ever be asked, did you clean it three times? Or only twice?    

The first most critical question?  https://youtu.be/XF4yl9dUyBc?t=95
millercarbon
Few things bug me more than guys who tighten everything as if the tighter the better.
Really? You must lead a charmed life.
A tiny bit more than snug and you are done.
Yesss! That's all that's needed.
Ok MC Wipe, Wipe, Wipe, and if your on a pure fruit and veggie diet add a couple more WIPES to it. How's that.. LOL

Funny part MC the "Bad guy" turned out to be a great actor too.

"Garrick" (Andrew J. Robinson) on Star Trek, Deep Space 9. He's made a reference or two to the Dirty Harry in the DS9 series, with a look over the shoulder and gaze directly into the camera. All the time with that silly "should I go for it look" and the LAST smirk he ever made in DH.

Man was Clint YOUNG then, So was I.

Regards
Using a torque wrench on cartridge screws is critical as the screws (T10 torx in my case) have to be tightened to exactly the same torque or unequal stress on the cartridge body can miss-align the coils in a moving magnet cartridge or the magnets in a moving magnet cartridge increasing crosstalk. I use precisely 0.5 nm. 

😝