Is using an Apple Computer a weak link...?

Hey Guys - 

So here's what I'm thinking.....

What I have Now:
  • Aurender A10 
  • Gryphon Diablo 300
  • Sonus Faber Serafino Tradition Speakers

What I'm thinking of getting:
  • Denafrips Terminator Plus with Gaia Digi to Digi Converter
  • Dedicated Apple LapTop connected via USB to the Denafrips
  • I can run Tidal - Qubuz and Roon, etc. from the LapTop configuring output to the highest resolution

Denafrips Terminator Plus:

Denafrips Gaia:

The Reviews are pretty gorgeous for the money - But I won't be able to listen to it all until I un-box it all and set it up. A risk for sure....but then a lot of fun...! 

Is using the apple computer a weak link...?

Thanks for your advice...!

128x128jomonhifi
Not imo. Tidal, and roon will be the weak link. If you have a current Mac give apples new high Rez a try. 
https://youtu.be/bRDGh4Ph6ok
Absolutely. With that level of gear you would definitely benefit from a dedicated streamer.
Dough...! So I could actually use the Aurender A10 as a server using the USB out...????
I would appreciate some clarification w/r to this discussion:
(1) I am under the impression that the "effect" of a computer on sound quality depends on the software used to send the music file to the DAC.  For example, I have read that if you have a MacPro ("desktop" not laptop) and use Audirvana that since Audirvana takes control of the reading/interpretation/transmission of the music files that there is no decrement in sound quality vs a dedicated server.
(2) I have read that if you use an ethernet connection (rather than USB) from the Mac to the DAC, that there is no loss of sound quality vs a dedicated server
(3) I have also read that if you are using music files (FLAC, DSD) stored on the Mac (vs. streaming from Qobuz or Tidal or Amazon) that there is no difference in sound quality vs having a dedicated server.
If anyone has actual experience with these scenarios or conditions, please provide your experience and opinion.  Thank you