What tubes are in you Rogue RP-5?

Just picked up RP-5. Not a fan of stock JJs. 
Put in A pair of Brimar CV4003 and a pair of GE Military Stock, both from upscale. Love the Brimars (were my favorite in the RP-1) but unsure about GE tubes yet (weren’t a good match in RP-1 either). 
What tubes are you using in your RP-5 or RP-7?
What tube placement on the board is most critical?
128x128audphile1
My friend Jim put a set of Mazda tubes in his RP-5 for a big improvement over stock tubes and also over current production tubes such as Gold Lion and Mullard (the Mullards were better than the Gold Lions in this case).

The rear pair of tubes have the bigger influence on the sound.

I am presently borrowing his previous preamp, a Rogue Perseus, while awaiting the return of my Calypso from Aesthetix. I have a pair of NOS RCA clear tops in the rear locations and a pair of the current production Mullards in the front. The Perseus is sounding very good. When I return it to Jim, he is going to try out the clear tops in the RP-5.
I put NOS Mullard , 12ax7 tubes in my RP5, purchased from Upscale.  They were matched and were Upscales “Platinum” tube.  They were cryoed as well. 
All…thanks! I do plan to give guys at Rogue Audio a call on Monday. 
@stereo5 you sure you are using 12AX7? RP-5 calls for 12AU7 and I don’t see NOS Mullard 12AU7 variant on upscale website. 
Audphile1

you are correct, it is 12AU7. I got mixed up as my McIntosh C2500 uses the 12AX7. I did buy the NOS Mullard which I did buy in 2016 from Upscale. However, they were CV4003 NOS Platinum edition from Upscale. They were produced in India so Upscale was selling them for $75.00 each at the time. Kevin said they were the same as the ones made in England but because they originated from India, he was giving a discount on them.   I looked at my original receipt to verify. 

I was surprised how quiet they were being NOS from the 60’s.
i had an RP7 and tried a whole drawers worth of different 12AU7s that i had on hand from my old cronus magnum and RH5 preamp.  
it simply did not sound any better and often worse than the stock JJ.  
this included brimar, amperex, mazda, philips, sylvania, multiple RCA, mullard, GE and other new production including tung sol, sovtek, genalex.  
RP7 is not the RP5 but i shared my experience nonetheless.  try a few and if no luck give up.