Seas Cresendo Troels fav tweeter, 92db

I JUST NOW This minute, understand why.
92.5db.
Making the Cresendo worlds best tweeter , 2nd to none,

WOW really shocked me. 
Not sure how i missed that spec...,,I could have sworn in my research last yr I thought it was like 87 or 89.
92.5??
How did I miss it??

mozartfan
Post removed 
Really OP look at the ACs 103 db @ 8 ohms 1 meter / 1 watt. 100 to 150 watt tweeter. Replacement ribbons 15.00 or so..

Just add a MB driver your done.. Shoot use your Seas it will work.. Cross at 1000 or so.. 2 or 3 order it will be close to the best speaker you will ever hear.. 

Valve amp.. Heaven,, Vinyl, 7th heaven..

Regards
Really OP look at the ACs 103 db @ 8 ohms 1 meter / 1 watt. 100 to 150 watt tweeter. Replacement ribbons 15.00 or so..

Just add a MB driver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure whata  ~~AC~~ driver is??
Nor a  ~~~MB ~~driver...
OJ so there are other contestents other than the Seas Cresendo.

AND get away from paper tweeters, mercy. This is 2021 not 1921

Actually they are not bad,
My tech turned me on to the paper tweeter. After considering its design,, I figured it was the tweeter for chouce for my classical .
3.5 cone area allows for a  greater dispersion area vs a dome Cresendo at 3/4 inch. 
And your ribbon, are you SURE they do not sounda   bit tinny???
I had a  $50/pair AMT's , 2.2 cap, s off Ebay,, sounded a  bit weal, db was actually more like 90 instead of the ad stating 97db.
I am sure your AC ribbon has nice qualities at $300.
Cresendo /$300+. hummm have to go Cresendo, I'l old schoool 
But as I say, this 3.5  paper guy, really works for me.  It may not sound as great as the ribbon or  Cresendo, but hasa   3.5 inch cone, for a  superior soundstange. 
I will try to upload a  video,,, maybe in the testing of just the tweeter all by itself, will be exoposed a s a ~~~joke~~ ofa  tweeter, as  you, 1960's sound.
We will see/hear.
My tech friend, made the paper discovery when he was repairinga  Sanyo TV< he heard the tweeter after ordering the part,,and discovered the  tweeter made in Japan, voices human vocals, perfectly.
I 've hard the papper in his rat Shak, Nova 7CBs. I was imprsssed, So I order a  single magnet and this Kasun double.
Sure beats out the $50 pair AMT and the 1963 Magnovox horn. 
IF The  Aurum Cantus was as great as you claim
Why is it paired with the worlds worst sounding midwoofer as  here.
I just ain't buying 
I've herad others  complain ribbons havea   tinny sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1dvrO1xtc