New speakers dilemma for vinyls... Heeelp! :)))

My dear hifi lovers,

In a while I'm going to pull the trigger for a pair of new speakers, in 6000$ range.
My new system will be focused on a Pass Labs XA25 and a Rega Planar 6, I'll have to test both Ania and Exact cartridges as I don't know yet what to choose.
I was looking on the web for recommendations related to vinyls for speakers in such a cost range but found literally nothing. My system will be fully analog, 80% lps, 20% cds. So far I auditioned the Klipsch Forte IV and Sonus Nova 3, very different but both amazing for different reasons. I slightly preferred the Nova as for me the bass is the most important thing. The Forte had a decent one but don't go deep enough, hope to hear the Cornwall IV soon and find that amount of low frequencies missing with the Forte. Unfortunately the dealer couldn't provide a turntable for the listening. This month I'm still auditioning:

Revel Performa3 F208
Focal Kanta 2
Cornwall IV
Spendor A7
Dynaudio Evoke 50

In a first moment I was also strongly considering the Tekton DI's and Volti Razz, they're both still on the list but unfortunately I can't test them because I'm in EU and in addition I'll have to pay tax duties (but this won't be a problem if these speakers are really the best choice).
Anyway even if for next auditionings there will probably be a turntable, It's always hard to get what's better sounding. I have 1000 records and can't test all of them, plus I can't know which one has a solid registration or not.
Does any of you have experience with speakers in a such cost range, using a turntable? And btw did any of you try also the Ania or the Exact?
Please feel also free to recommend any other speakers i didn't mention, I'm extremely flexible and open to any suggestion (excluding Dac).

Thanks!!!
adversam
Adversam pardon some these baboon with unculture comment regard you language. Do you have Maggie in your country? I bring my Viking over to Mediterranean Sea next year you bring woman to my boat and we listen to vinyl drink wine party with ladies.
@tubebuffer I'm definitely in! I'll bring also the wine:) just give me a date and a place...
regarding the Maggies we have it in Sweden... In Poland where I live, we have just used pairs,  sooner or larer going for a trip to Warsaw to hear the 1.7
I'm curious to hear it even if everyone says that both dynamic and bass can't compete with horn speakers
Stereophile test of amplifier power output higher than specs:“…the amplifier exceeded its specified power output at the clipping point, which we define as when the THD+noise equals 1%. At that THD+N percentage the XA25 delivered 80Wpc into 8 ohms (19dBW) and 130Wpc into 4 ohms (18.1dBW)”

So more speaker options…just what the @adversam needs.

@knotscott thanks, I ll have an appointment soon in order to test the A7.
@adversam - perhaps you can bring your amp and maybe preamp to the demo