New speakers dilemma for vinyls... Heeelp! :)))

My dear hifi lovers,

In a while I'm going to pull the trigger for a pair of new speakers, in 6000$ range.
My new system will be focused on a Pass Labs XA25 and a Rega Planar 6, I'll have to test both Ania and Exact cartridges as I don't know yet what to choose.
I was looking on the web for recommendations related to vinyls for speakers in such a cost range but found literally nothing. My system will be fully analog, 80% lps, 20% cds. So far I auditioned the Klipsch Forte IV and Sonus Nova 3, very different but both amazing for different reasons. I slightly preferred the Nova as for me the bass is the most important thing. The Forte had a decent one but don't go deep enough, hope to hear the Cornwall IV soon and find that amount of low frequencies missing with the Forte. Unfortunately the dealer couldn't provide a turntable for the listening. This month I'm still auditioning:

Revel Performa3 F208
Focal Kanta 2
Cornwall IV
Spendor A7
Dynaudio Evoke 50

In a first moment I was also strongly considering the Tekton DI's and Volti Razz, they're both still on the list but unfortunately I can't test them because I'm in EU and in addition I'll have to pay tax duties (but this won't be a problem if these speakers are really the best choice).
Anyway even if for next auditionings there will probably be a turntable, It's always hard to get what's better sounding. I have 1000 records and can't test all of them, plus I can't know which one has a solid registration or not.
Does any of you have experience with speakers in a such cost range, using a turntable? And btw did any of you try also the Ania or the Exact?
Please feel also free to recommend any other speakers i didn't mention, I'm extremely flexible and open to any suggestion (excluding Dac).

Thanks!!!
adversam
I’ve owned many Spendors including stand mount and bookshelf types. I have never had a Spendor that I didn’t like!
That’s a big room with a low ceiling, early floor and ceiling reflections, make sure you let people you contact about speakers know about that.

Bass is primary for you, and your amp is not huge. As well as efficient speakers, have you considered self-powered subs?

Does your pre-amp have pre-out/main in? any method of going line level to sub, line back from sub into preamp? Then you shift the job of low bass production out of your existing amp, AND you select mains that do everything except low bass that fit your space best.

2 Channel, I recommend a stereo pair of subs, front firing, no ports, adjacent to the mains, to preserve bass imaging by both the primary and overtone notes that give directionality. My mains are 15" woofers, like a pair of front firing subs, I assure you, bass is/can be directional.

Some here love ’Swarm’ arrangement of many subs, they might be your best friends for that space. I never heard a swarm, here’s a quick find.

http://www.audiokinesis.com/the-swarm-subwoofer-system-1.html

If you start with a swarm concept, you can start with one or two, add others bit by bit as money is found, if the OEM will still be around.

First & foremost, there is no substitute for critical listening auditions under controlled conditions, especially when you're spending upwards of $6,000 (US).  Unfortunately, controlled conditions, other than bringing speakers to your home, will very likely be virtually impossible, given your rather unique pre-amp and large home sound room.  I'm assuming you know the Rega Ania is a MC cart and the Exact is a MM?  Quite different sound signatures.  A previous poster is absolutely correct with regard to your preamp having significant influence over what your TT & cart will sound like; not to mention the size and acoustics of your home sound room.

Secondly, speakers are, arguably, the most subjective sonic experience in audiophilia.  Relying upon the impressions of others in this regard is a lot like asking someone if they like Asparagus more than Fiddleheads.  Everyone who responds is very likely listening to components quite different from yours, in sound rooms different from yours, as well.

Thirdly, you say bass "is the most important thing" to you.  Keep in mind there are speakers that can reach very low frequencies but cannot reproduce them very accurately.  They will sound boommie and muddy in the lowest frequencies.  YOUR EARS will have to decide how accurate or faithful to a live performance you want bass response to be.  Have you considered the idea of a quality subwoofer?

Finally, I'm not familiar with your amp or preamp.  However, 25 watts into 8 ohms, even in Class A, doesn't seem like a lot of power for a sound room as large as yours.  Do you listen mostly at low volumes?

I've spent about 1.5 hours of serious seat-time with the Revel Performa3 F208, powered by a McIntosh MA5300, in a sound room smaller than yours.  Even though the MAC MA5300 is rated at 100 watts into 8 ohms, it's probably more like 130 watts.  MAC tends to be very conservative with their ratings.  Under those circumstances, despite their rated sensitivity, I felt the F208 needed more juice & power to sound their best.

I've also spent about an hour of serious seat-time with the two-way design Spendor A7, powered by a 60 watt NAD integrated whose model number I can't remember, in a sound room smaller than yours.  I think the NAD may have been a class D design but I'm not sure of that.  I liked the Spendor but, again, felt they would perform better with more power & current.

I've also spent around 1 hour of serious seat-time with the Dynaudio Evoke 30, powered by a MAC MC275 & MAC preamp, in a sound room about the same size as yours.  These 2.5 way 4 ohm design speakers sounded very nice, to me, and very accurate but had limited low bass reach.  The Evoke 50 are rated to go about 5 Hz lower and probably do that very accurately, as well.  Four ohm design speakers, generally speaking, are going to need more current to make them sound their best.  I've always found, over the years, Dynaudio speakers to be very accurate.  I think this is one of their hallmarks.  However, here again, some ears like this and some don't.

Under the circumstances you are juggling, I would recommend you read Herb Reichert's 2-1-18 review of your amp in Stereophile and pay particular attention to the speakers he used for that review.  You may find you don't need to spend anywhere near $6,000 (US) to accomplish your aim and, with your vinyl collection and budget, contemplate an ultrasonic record cleaning machine for your impressive LP collection, if you haven't already.

Buono Fortuna, amico mio! 
@oldaudiophile thanks for your reply, found it very inspiring. I will check for sure Herb's review on PassXA25... I was suspecting that both models mentioned for Revel and Dynaudio are not the best match with my amp. If i decide for a cheaper speaker I ll definitely buy an ultrasonic record clearing machine, I repeat to myself each month "now it's time to get it"
Not a fan of the sound of the Focal Kanta and if you must McIntosh or Luxman Class A would be my amplifier of choice.

I like the Klipsch Forte and Cornwall but do not love them because they have too much cabinet coloration that mucks up midrange vocals. Also they like more power than the specs would presume, Hence the recommendation for the Volti which are truly efficient and have no cabinet coloration.

The Spendor’s would work but I believe they are too neutral for the XA25 which is exceedingly neutral sounding.  A little warmth is needed.