Cartridges for Rega Tables

I have a Rega P10 (previous version) and am wondering if anyone makes a cartridge that is the exact same height top to stylus? Since Rega doesn’t offer adjustable VTA, I wondered if I could get a cartridge that doesn’t require shimming the tonearm. I know Rega offers a number of Cartridges, but I never have really cared for their sound signature. I am currently using a Lyra Kleos but thinking of making a change.

thank you
128x128theo
Hana are 16mm to the tip of the stylus.  
Dynavector 17DX3 is 15.8mm and an excellent sounding cartridge.  
The Regas are 14 mm body height and I have no idea what they measure to the stylus tip but I imagine they would come in at + 1 or 2 mm more.
This gives me some ideas on what to try. I appreciate the help and suggestions.
@Theo Hi Theo...I was reading one of your older posts about VTA on the RP10 to help push me to make this adjustment on my RP10.  I recently got a SoundSmith cartridge to replace a Benz.  The SS does everything better as-is and I can appreciate a slight upward angle to the tonearm.  I purchased the acoustic signature set from Audio Advice and am excited to install these with a hopeful simple loosening of the 3 screws from above.  I was always afraid to completely remove the tonearm.  I don't know the dimensions of the SS cartridge and am out of town for work but went ahead and got the 0.5-3.5 set as the large set was out of stock.  Thanks for sharing your experience.
Dana
Dana
good luck, it sounds like you may need to experiment a little, but I am sure you will be satisfied once you hone in on the right height.