Rega Planar 3: Is the Exact a significant upgrade from the Elys 2?

I understand that not everyone loves belt drive turntables or Regas but I have an opportunity to buy a new Planar 3 with the Elys 2 for a really good price or a new Planar 3 with the Exact 2 for a few hundred more.

Is the Exact such a significant upgrade over the Elys that it’s worth paying $300 more for a table with it? Or would it be smarter to get the cheaper one with the Elys 2 and choose another upgrade path for the cartridge in the future? 
pip_helix
Rega cartridges are not worth it, but they made tonearms without adjustable vta to push their own matched carts with it. Actually, a cartridge from respected cartridge manufacturer can be much better than Rega own cart, but you might need a spacer (between cartridge and tonearm shell). 
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I’ve read this about Rega arms and spacers and also that cartridges such as Ortofon, Dynavector, Denon, etc, are better choices than Rega ones.

I also know that there are mixed opinions about Rega tables, but I’ve got a budget and a good deal so I guess I’ll get the less expensive one with the Elys 2 and enjoy it as much as I can while plotting my upgrade path, wherever it may lead.