New Thread on Steve Hoffman website that says Audiogon sucks

The funny thing is I feel the say way about the Hoffman site. I think it sucks!
taters
@constitutionalist Your cries and mourning of the Hoffman website matter here on Audiogon because……

Start a go fund me and start your own audio forum. Make it very clear who you are and what you desire from the rest of the scout troop you hope to form. Do it quickly because a large group of potential donors may soon find themselves facing personal challenges as the Insurrectionists facebthe “music”.

You came to Audiogon to cry only about how another audio website doesn’t allow you the freedom to state your political position when the owner ofmthe site clearly makes the rules. Its not like you came to Audiogon and asked about cartridge alignment and mentioned that you got banned from another website because they didnt like the way you described cantilevers. You got banned because he wanted to ban you which, by the way, is enough!

Consider engaging in an audio discussion or pound sand, it doesn’t much matter to most here. You would be welcomed with open arms into any audio dialogue on Audiogon but even those inclined to inject their politics into an audio conversation are probably scratching their heads wondering what possible outcome you desire with your whining. Are you expecting a vote here to demand that Steve Hoffman cede control of his website to a third party receiver? One who will allow you to post ill informed, unsolicited and contrary views. Quit crying about it here or pound sand.
Nonoise, I am quite certain that vaccine issue is (at least in some extent) a ’political’ (in lack of better term) thing.
Than again, I am quite certain that disussion about it should not be held on audiophile forum (or at least should have a ’special thred’ if allowed by moderators, which I doubt)
I guess audio is part of life used to escape from reality, draging such ’discussions’ in it would be a ’crime’
All the best,like you say
alexatpos, I disagree. We had a very long thread on Covid and the vaccine that allowed (for the most part) for some spirited discussion. It eventually closed because some had their fee fees hurt. It was the usual dish it out but can't take it crowd.

Maybe you should point your comment on what should be allowed towards constitutionalist since he brought it up, which begs the question, would you have said anything if no one replied in the negative to his screed?

All the best,
Nonoise
Nonoise, I have no wish to be drown in any kind of disscusion where its participants very likely suffer from cognitive dissonance. (no matter what is the subject of discusssion)
This is by no means an offens to you, just an explanation of purity of my motive for commenting on this thread

I believe that we all have opinions, but discussions about covid or vaccines should be left to people who are experts in that field.

Now, that is excatly why I claim that 'all of this' is a 'political thing' among all other subjects.
On every other subject, at least in western world, it is possible to have a discussion, no matter what your position is. 
There should be no more dogma about anything and that should be even more clear in the science.

And yet, we all witness that different opinions (not yours or mine) but the ones that are backed with scientific data and approach, together with their authors, are beeing censored, attacked, ridiculed or other, or in the name of 'higher cause' that is presented by establishment.

That fact exactly and unmistakably shows that 'all of this' is a political thing as well

Now, dont get me wrong. I do not doubt that covid is real, but I strongly doubt the way it is 'handled' (to say at least).

As for your last question, I see no difference between ways that constitutionalist or you express, it is just that his words have no conection with anything in my personal world, so I had no reason to reply on anything he says.
Yours, on the other hand, address something that affect us all, thought that such naive claims should be not left unanswered.

Again, all the best