Poor grammar is disappointing and decidedly distracting in formal audio reviews.

I find the majority of formal audio reviews across numerous publications to be easy reads.  However, I can barely put together a coherent thought when reading anything by Jason Kennedy, editor of the-ear.net.  It is as if he does not understand the limitation of use of a comma.  Do the English really have that much of a different implementation of the english language versus Americans?  Does anybody else struggle to read certain editors' work?
mganga
I keep a list.

brake vs break

lose vs loose

by vs bye vs buy

there vs their vs they're 

aisle vs isle

collage vs college

passed vs past

ben vs been

an vs and

ware vs wear

worn vs warn

threw vs through (thru)

sell vs sale

then vs than

light vs lite

too vs to vs two

waist vs waste

flower vs flour

fair vs fare

aloud vs allowed

nada vs notta 

dam vs damn

plain vs plane

descent vs decent

sore vs soar

advice vs advise

ad (abbreviation for advertisement) vs add

wary vs weary

latter vs ladder

vein vs vane

fourth vs forth  (have a happy one either way)

@ibmjunkman
Add these to your list: brought vs bought! steel vs steal! your vs you’re!
richopp and junkman,
Thanks for those comments and contributions. You're apparently correct richopp. Most people have no shame concerning their bAd speech and grammar. We all know that there are many members here for whom English is a second language, so they don't count. However, there are many who are obviously not foreign who make all of the grade school errors that junkman cites and more. It is really hard to believe that men (or women) who have been able to afford systems costing tens of thousands of dollars have reached middle age and beyond without knowing the difference between then and than.
As you say richopp, these days that's worn as a badge of honor. Anyone who actually cares about being correct is a silly nerd.