Running Springs Audio Harley

Hi Audiogoners,
I am having the RSA power conditioner which I purchased secondhand several years ago. It was running very good until today. When I turn on the Allnic L3000 preamp and H3000 phono stage, the units turned on but off right away. I tried several times and the same thing happened. To be sure it was not the problem on the preamps, I connected the two preamps directly to the wall outlets and they were working as normal.
I think the problem was on the RSA unit. I tried to search for the company but could not find the company’s website. Does anybody know any info about the company please?
Thank you,
Calvin
dangcaonguyen
I don't know anything about RSA, but if the unit is doing exactly what you have described, it needs to be replaced. Probably not worth spending $$ to repair unless you can do it yourself. Especially true if you bought it used.
EBM - actually they never went "belly up".  The parent company whose primary business was capacitors was sold and RSA was a part of the deal.  The new owners made a half-hearted attempt at producing RSA power conditioners but ultimately their lack of effort meant that the RSA division was shut down.  Just for your edification....
In case I have to replace the RSA, could anyone recommend any better power conditioner? I only need one to use with my line stage and phono stage.
 Thanks