Best Integrated Amp (for me)

I recently upgraded to a Pro-Ject Classic turntable. I currently own KEF LS50 bookshelf speakers and a Nikko NR-719 tuner (from the 1980s).

I'm interested in upgrading to a better-quality (and nicer-looking) integrated amplifier to pair with my turntable and speakers. I love things that are really simple and classic-looking (but of course I also want it to sound great). I'm looking to spend somewhere between $500-$1000.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

mdodgeknee
Thanks all! I’ll investigate. I should also say that I don’t need USB, digital, Bluetooth, etc. Just something simple for my turntable that will sound great. I'm interested in vintage options too...
"...Nikko NR-719 tuner..."

Just to be clear that model Nikko is a receiver not just a tuner I think (Nikko made a couple of nice tuners back in the day, btw).
The LS-50s like a little juice so you want a powerful integrated amp. I'll suggest my normal pick, the Musical Fedelity M3si but better yet would be a M5si. You would be very happy with those. 
Well, if you are open to vintage, I would look at Sansui, Kenwood, Marantz, Pioneer, Yamaha, Luxman, Accuphase, Harmon-Kardon, etc.

But, really, companies like Yamaha and Marantz (and many others) also make current integrated amp models that you may like, and are in your budget range. I’m a separates guy, so don’t keep up on the newest integrated models in that price range, and don’t know them off the top off my head. These all have their own ‘flavor’ in sound, so it would be best to audition them if you could. If in the US, a place like Magnolia/Best Buy may be a good place to visit. I’m sure there are many newer good models I am not aware of that may work for you. Personally, I would probably go towards the Parasound I mentioned, or as was also mentioned, a used Hegel would be hard to beat. Rega also makes a couple small form factor integrated amps that seems to get high marks from users, and are also in your budget-range.

Just have to make sure you have enough ‘grunt’ to drive your LS50’s easily and get the most from them. Current and damping factor are probably more important than pure watts.

And another new integrated I forgot to mention was the IOTAVX SA3. Pretty inexpensive, but highly rated.

I used to have the Cambridge audio CXA60, which was a really nice looking and decent sounding amp with a good DAC on board. 

Then I upgraded to separates (Odyssey Khartago extreme monoblocks) and a tube pre and the difference was significant. I really like the Odyssey amps and would recommend looking into the Tempest integrated that sells for about 1100 I think.