Best sub isolation?

Question: Anyone ever compare SubDude sub isolator with  IsoAcoustics Iso-200Sub Subwoofer Isolation Stand? They both are about the same price and with my wooden floor I need help with my SVS PC-2000! OR maybe just some cork blocks under a solid paving stone?
allears4u
Super advice everyone! Got me thinking outside the box....I have built a wooden frame 24" X24" X 6" with one semi heavy bungee cord woven back and forth creating a trampoline weave which being tested with the weight of the sub causes it to hover on the bungees, hence BOING BOING BOING. Did the same for my turntable (except it included a platform to set table on). [Took 10 attempts to get the right spring which isolated from foot fall and micro vibrations and sounded much better] Added foam feet with felt under sub suspension frame. Now to run the power cord and connections without crisscrossing over any other cords. Many ways to skin a cat i.e. isolate a sub. Thanks team Audiogon. Now for the listening tests. 
Interesting concept, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great way to isolate the TT from foot steps and dancing.🎶👍
My floor is so wobbly and hollow, (I live in a 30' yurt), that I'd almost given up on using my turntable except when all 'traffic' was gone. Out of pure frustration built a four cornered bungee suspended platform attached to my component stand. Worked so well I was shocked so I decided to build a portable one I could just set on top of cabinet. Not so easy. Failed repeatedly and dramatically. Portable prototypes often made situation worse. The weight of platform, length and grade of bungee, stability of four corner posts, and need to hyper adjust level all contributed to isolation magic. On about attempt 10 I finally achieved and surpassed the original. Best of all, my cheap table now sounded fantastic. Isolation is everything (almost)