Is there a point of diminished returns with amps and Harbeth 30.1s?

I’m currently using Herron M1As with my 30.1s and I’ve upgraded the rest of my system (Aries/Fatboy/SUT/DL103r and Lamm pre and phono) and each upgrade has been VERY satisfying. So is it going to be worth spending $5000 or so on the used market to upgrade the Herrons? Any thoughts as to whether I’ve reached the apex of amp/speaker performace for the M30.1s?
dhcod
Had one. Hated it. Exactly the opposite of the sound I enjoy but that’s just my ears.
I know you are asking about amps, but IMO, contrary to Alan Shaw's opinion, speaker cables make a big difference.  I've owned the M30s, SHL5s and P3s and I've found the right speaker cables to improve the sonics significantly.  I don't know what you're using now, but if you have to move the speakers often, I would see if the Cable Company has any more Audience AU24 show demos at 1/2 price.  Excellent sound and very easy to work with.  I also love Purist, but they are not the cables to be moving around on a regular basis.  Not that you can't, but they are kind of bulky compared to Audience. 
I would see if the Cable Company has any more Audience AU24 show demos at 1/2 price. Excellent sound and very easy to work with.
FWIW I have used AU24E with my 30.1 all along, and have been quite happy.
Thanks for the suggestion re: AU24s. I use the Audience Ohno already. While there may be a big difference, it would cost an arm and a leg because I need 5M runs. Seems like the best money is still to be spent on an amp.
@dhcod - I absolutely hear what your are saying, but after trying some better cables with several Harbeth speakers and hearing the dramatic results, I think you are closing yourself off from a possible big upgrade. Your system is very nice and I’m sure well-tuned to your tastes. IMO, you should at least borrow a set of cables from the Cable Company and try them. This way you will know if the Ohno is the bottleneck. No other way. I think you might try the Purist Poseidons or the AU24s, as I have heard them both and they sound amazing with Harbeths. I have had systems where 10 gauge Beldens worked fine,, but others in which they left a lot to be desired. So that’s my opinion and the rest is up to you. Who knows, you may luck out and say the Ohnos are just as good and move on. Or you may find that the new cables brought sonic upgrades beyond what you thought.