speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
Sansui made some great stuff! +1 for the G-9000 because of the extra power. Won't have a problem driving 4 ohms.
The Focals are a top shelf line.  Fantastic potential.  I'm sure either Sansui will drive the impedance load just fine, but am less certain that either will get the utmost from their resolution potential.  The Focals are next level good and worthy of some serious front end gear at some point.  Regardless, this is a nice starting point, so by all means hook them up and enjoy.  
I agree, all the information and tech knowledge is hard to digest all at once. I was also thinking about the many factors involved in listening to speakers in a showroom stetting as opposed to one's own home. Although you can get an idea of a speaker's sound, it can also be greatly misleading. There are many factors involved, design of the room the speakers are demonstrated, the receiver involved, potential music a salesperson presents (if you dont bring your own) that benefits a speakers strong points and hides it design weaknesses, etc... I have a feeling many people find that the sound they heard in the store becomes significantly different once the speakers are played at home.