speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
Rodman9999: Thank you for your input and the attached link. I mentioned the Focal Aria for a specific reason. A friend that I played tennis with has a client who recently acquired two brand new pair of Flr speakers as part of an estate sale, one of them being the Focal Aria 936. I dont know what the other brand is. He said that he has no use for them so she asked me if I wanted both pair of speakers. Neither of us heard of that brand but someone informed me that Focals considered an excellent brand in Europe and sent me a link so I can get a sense of their worth. It would be ashame if they were not suited for the receiver. I never had a Sansui classic receiver but have heard on of the models a few years make. 
erik: Thank you for your knowledge and experience with the Focals. I understand what you are saying about them not receiving enough weight in the bottom end of sound. I will be picking up the Focal and the other set of speakers and give them a try. I wont be able to pick them up until after the July 4th weekend as my friend's client is out of town and he wont be back util then. In the meantime, as rica_award mentioned,  I can take a look at his suggestion of the JBL Monitors at a local audio store in NYC.I am still hopeful abut the Focals, since it would be a pity not to get the most out of them. 
rodman9999: I was told by that all the capacitors in both models were were checked and replaced by an experienced tech. Lets see how it works out.
I think the JBLs or perhaps Klipsch Heresys are probably a really nice options to consider.
"...I am still hopeful abut the Focals, since it would be a pity not to get the most out of them..."

I understand why people like vintage receivers, that is how most of us started in my day. BUT, they are on the lowest rung of capable audio equipment. That is not to say you can't have an enjoyable system with them. Give it a try, if it plays OK and doesn't blow up, that is the best you will get, enjoy.