Is there a point of diminished returns with amps and Harbeth 30.1s?

I’m currently using Herron M1As with my 30.1s and I’ve upgraded the rest of my system (Aries/Fatboy/SUT/DL103r and Lamm pre and phono) and each upgrade has been VERY satisfying. So is it going to be worth spending $5000 or so on the used market to upgrade the Herrons? Any thoughts as to whether I’ve reached the apex of amp/speaker performace for the M30.1s?
dhcod
My suggestion save more money and get that LAMM ML1.1 .
with same manufacturer you got better synergy and full tube amp Lush .
but is hot though, But worth it .

You can get meaningful improvement by getting a better amp regardless of the speakers you are using.  The question is whether the improvement is worth the price.  With speakers as good as the 30.1, I think that it would be worthwhile to spend a significant amount on an amp of your liking.  I know many Harbeth fans like high power, but, I’ve heard, and liked these speakers with 50 or so watts of tube power.  I think they sound good with less power than that, so I would look for quality, not necessarily quantity (I.e., watts).

I don’t know what $5,000 buys on the used market.  I particularly liked these speakers with the Synthesis A100 amp and their A40 amp (both tube amps).
There is always a point of diminishing return on spending more for pretty much anything. For those speakers.you probably hit it for most once you get past $5k for an amp I would estimate.
There is always a point of diminishing return on spending more for pretty much anything. For those speakers.you probably hit it for most once you get past $5k for an amp I would estimate.

i would agree with @mapman on his comment above, in particular for normal sized listening rooms