Townshend Audio ones Through

Recently there was a posting where the OP asked if anyone else was having a problem getting a response from Townshend Audio to their questions. I responded in the affirmative as I had recently sent three emails to them via their website without a response. Emails sent through  Audiogon however did get an immediate  response. Apparently, an upgrade to their website caused this glitch. When this was brought to his attention a very apologetic John Townshend contacted me and went out of his way to address  the issue I emailed them about. Townshend Audio has great products and I would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future.
128x128lwin
My mistake. I proof read the body but not the heading. It should have stated Townshend comes through. Auto correct strikes again!
"Technically no, the first one was about Townsend not Townshend. Still, coulda been worse https://youtu.be/oCLtaK7KLEM?t=123"

Thought I had seen every Python skit but apparently I missed The Dirty Fork. Hilarious and a great summary of this situation. Well done.
 Report t
I was the one who posted in regard to Townshend's poor customer service as they have never answered my questions. Come to find out there was a glitch in their system and once John Townshend found out about the issue, he contacted me numerous times and answered all my technical questions. Based on this, I feel they are first class and would most certainly buy one of their products. I am considering buying the Seismic Podiums.
Post removed 
Post removed