Speakers for Electrocompaniet Nemo monoblocks?

Hi, my current speakers are JBL 250 Ti and they are extremely good, delivering the huge american sound with thunderous bass yet I hope that maybe later this year I can upgrade them to more refined Hi End speakers withe better imaging, details and tembres while keeping the big soundstage and bass that JBL's are known for. Right now I'm thinking about B&W 800 Diamond (used to have 802D and while I wasn't happy with their rather boxy sound I still miss their lovely tweeter that never called any attention to itself) or Wilson Sasha. KER 207 Reference sound like a nice choice as well as Vienna Music (though Vienna looks like it's designed for less powerful amps so driving it with monstrous Nemos makes no sense). Any ideas or experiences with Nemo driven systems?
antonkk
Well, since Revels are nowhere to be found in Moscow and I totally hated the Sophias when I auditioned them last week (the room was huge and perfectly treated and they were driven by Wadia/Pass Labs system through Nordost Valhallas and Shunyata Anacondas) I guess it's between 801 and 800 for me now! And while I understand that 800 Diamond must be a more advanced and sophisticated speaker which is more room friendly not to mention gorgeous I stilll lust for that ultimate Hi End Vinnie the Pooh 801D!
Well, I auditoned KEF Blade yesterday and it's indeed a very impressive speaker but it's looks and shape is way too unocvnetional for me so I guess it's between 801 and 800. Since 801 is rare as a virgin in a whorehouse these days I'll have to settle for 800 Diamond. Hope I made the right choice.
My Nemos drive pair of Nordic Tones 1. Nordic, though, do not need all the power Nemo has to offer but they do respond well with more power for sure. Nordics are sealed Design and the way they project Full sound is unparalleled to the even this high prices Range. Sweet, Grain free Highs, Full and Deep Low end, crisp yet hefty and life like mids. , they sound as if they are in complete sync with Amp in terms of Synergy and PRAT. Nemo amp on the other hand are powerful enough for any speaker and can make any speaker sound its best. I had X16 bookshelf and they never sounded as good as they sound with Nemo. Nemo makes them sing. I have tried Nemo with Josephs and Aerial Acoustics’s. Nordics are far ahead.
Vandersteen.  They have speakers from $1500 to $164k on their website.  The 2CE , at $2500, are often called the best value in speakers 'but they require high-current amplification found in Electrocompaniet amplifiers.'