Help buying first analog rig - Clearaudio Concept or Rega P6

I am in the process of purchasing my first major analog rig since I was teen back in the 80's. My system has been digital. I had a period of about 8 years where I did not do much with audio as we were moving and building a new home. Shortly after our home was built, but before the basement was finished and the alarm was installed, we had a break in. Among the many things other things taken, they took a box of my CD's, basically all my SACD's. So when I the basement was finished and got setup again it prompted me to get into streaming. I have a dedicated listening room which is pretty big 16 x 25 and 9' ceiling on a concrete slab (i know that helps with turntables) with laminate flooring and area rug. My System is pretty straight forward digital.
-Innuos Zen mkIII to stream and play my ripped CD's along with other hi-rez digital I have purchased and some DSD's
-Chord Qutest fed with a Shunyata Alpha USB from the Zen
-PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated
-Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII 
-Purist Audio Venustas Luminist Speaker and RCA  cables, Shunyata Venom NR V10 power cables

The only small stack of vinyl I own is what I had as a teen, 80's rock which I may listen to occasionally, but I plan on buying new vinyl. I listen to a lot of Jazz - Coltrane, Davis, etc, a lot of modern bluegrass mostly female vocal like Sarah Jarosz, Sierra Hull, Alison Krauss.
The 2 tables that I seem to have gravitated towards are:
-Rega P6 with Hana EL 
-Clearaudio Concept wood with the black satisfy arm and either their Concept MC or Maestro V2 cartridge.

I know the Concept does not come with a dust cover, no big deal for me, I can always add one down the road.

Phono pre
-Sutherland KC Vibe
-MS Phenomena 2+

My budget was originally 3000 for the table/cart and pre, but I really like the concept wood ascetically, it would fit nicely in my rustic/industrial decor which has a lot of wood. I know its not about ascetics, but I am just not crazy about the look of Rega, but it does get great reviews. My rack is butcher block and iron pipe, so the table would sit on the top shelf next tot he PrimaLuna. I am the kind of person that does not mind tinkering and I understand the inconvenience of records vs digital, but I am looking for the natural, openness and beauty that vinyl brings to the system. What am I missing?
128x128jmphotography
A wood case sure perks any metal/plastic TT up. Seems they also sell just the cases for many models. I made one many years ago for my Thorens TD124, with leveling feet

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284314164864?hash=item423271de80:g:tvMAAOSwtfVgtALB
I have the Rega P6 with the Rega Exact MM cart and the Rega Fono stage. Meh is the best I can come up with to describe how I feel about it. My digital front end (Lumin S1) sounds a lot better than playing the same album on vinyl. Because of this, I rarely listen to vinyl nowadays. I don't know if it's because of that Rega Fono phono stage, the crappy built in rca's, the cart or something else. All is setup according to Michael Fremer's turntable set-up DVD (yes a DVD).  
Well, I thought I was all set on the CA Concept, but then I found the CA owners group on Facebook and joined. A lot of owners posted about issues with the motors needing to be replaced for speed issues. Started browsing down through other post and I see people complaining that the "Concept" logo on the front of the TT is crooked, and the photo proved someone was drunk at CA when they applied it, along with a lot of other complaints. The cheap feet they give you on the table is also a sign that I think CA just didn't put their heart into their entry level table, so it makes me think I need to look elsewhere. 
So I think I am going to pump the brakes for a year or so until I can save for something like a Feickert or VPI. I am sorry, I know the Rega's and MoFi are great TT, but I just can't get past the looks, not my style. I know its about sound but I just can't enjoy something if I don't care to look at it. I guess it will be all digital for another year or so. Thanks everyone for your help.
“So I think I am going to pump the brakes for a year or so until I can save for something like a Feickert or VPI”

@jmphotography

Good call! As I suggested earlier, save up for Volare with Hana cart.