Would you sell to someone with no feedback?

A new member has offered to buy equipment from me using PayPal. He/she has no feedback. What precautions should I take before accepting the offer and posting the item???

rrm
I’m glad that the sellers I recently purchased from on here and a few other similar sights had no bias that I had zero feedback. Each would be considered a large purchase based on numbers posted in this thread. I’m sure there’s people perfectly willing to scam the system, but then there are also ones who arnt. I did have one that was a dealer call me, obviously wanting to verify that I had made the purchase and asked a few questions to feel me out. Have no problem with them doing that to try to cover themselves to some extent. 
I have. On top of things he was from Ukraine but worked on a merchant marine ship and was offshore in Houston. I asked him all kinds of questions and he replied asking me for my ph #. In a few mins i was doing facetime with him. He appeared legit so I sold him a pair of ProAc D2 speakers. He was very grateful and now he sends me photos of different ports around the world when he arrives and asks me for advice on audio matters. I have a new friend :)
So if you never bought a corvette the dealer should never sell you one.

+1 @too