Any good high end shops in Indianapolis?

75 yo friend on Kauai needs to replace her amp setup with an integrated to run Gallo 3.1s. i have sent her feedback from some other postings about this. Now she needs to go to the Mainland for personal reasons to the Gary, IN area. She asked if I knew of any high end shops in Indy. She is wanting to hear what she buys and figures if she hears something she likes, even if a bit more costly, she will know what she is getting. SO, any shops you can recommend where they have demos and wont be jerks to a 75 yo lady?
joekapahulu
If she goes to Chicago, she really should go see Mick and Patrick at Quintessence Audio in Morton Grove.  Great audio store and really great people.   (no affiliation)
Thx all for the feedback. While she used to live in Chcago for some reason she is more attuned to Indy. I think she has a brother who lives up that way so she is probably looking to combine reasons to go that way. She is also used to driving on rural Kauai and my sense was she didnt feel comfortable with the situation there. Neither my wife nor I are going with her on this trip otherwise we would drive into Chicago but she is on her own. 
Gary is only half an hour from Chciago downtown, Indy is at least 2 and a half hours away. Also, I think she has more options in Chicago to visit. Besides, the two places already mentioned above, there is Superior Audio Systems, Pro Musica, Decibel Audio. Further away out from Chicago, Holm Audio in Woodridge, Simply Stereo in Palatine and Audio Experience in Vernon Hill.