What ever happened to Mark Levenson?

Think Mark is currently still pushing his newest endeavor, Daniel Hertz… when last I heard.Never read anything in the industry about Mark Levenson’s current proprietary line. Mark is a controversial figure in Audio but still an undisputed legend. His interesting and rather amazing multi page bio is on DanielHertz dot com. Did you know that Mark’s great uncle was Heinrich Hertz?
In 2014, I helped him with his room at the Vegas T.H.E. Show.
The complete top line Daniel Hertz full system is about $300K but it is about the best sound I have ever heard. Big, musical, real.
The DH front end is a Mac using Master Class soft wear directly to his DAC. First time I heard great digital.
Whenever Mark is not selling DH to Russian oligarchs, he spends his time between his home in Switzerland and boat in Venice with his Russian model wife and his 11 year old son… when last I heard.
mglik
I think his name is Mark Levinson; but it's nice to hear about what Mark Levenson is up to as well.
"he spends his time between his home in Switzerland and boat in Venice with his Russian model wife and his 11 year old son… when last I heard."

At least now I know where so much of my money went.
I think his name is Mark Levinson; but it's nice to hear about what Mark Levenson is up to as well.

Oh great, you had to go and spell the beans.
Obviously the OP is talking about the digital legend Mark Levensen and not guy who started a company building preamps and amps designed by others.