testing a crossover

hi guys and girls i have a
problem with my 3 way  wilmslow-audio mirrage speakers , I am hoping you can help me with the problem,.
Lately my power amp went pop and i sent it away for repair,when i
received it back {repaired} it went pop again,on sending it back to
the repair technician ,he has come back to me ,and asked me to take
some ohms readings on the speakers, on testing the speakers , i run
these speakers using 2 power amps{Arcam Alpha 10s,using one for low
pass{bass} and the other for MID/HIGH,this is the amp which keeps
blowing,on the high /mid,on testing the terminal the bass{low pass}
read {left speaker]7.9 ohms ,right speaker bass 6.8ohms, But on the
left and right speakers hi/mid ,both read 0.0 ohms,{which we all know
is wrong}
BUT the strange thing is,when the blown amp was away,i only used one
power amp to run both speakers in bi wire config,and they worked
ok,all being a bit lack of bass and tightness,but still sound great.
So i stripped both speakers and checked the drivers,all 6 drivers
where good no shorts reading approx correct ohms for age,{Speakers
disconnected from x over}.can any one help with this,i would be so much in debt.
kind regards Mark
likklegerry
I can guess, but that would be uncalled for and premature
Is that in response to me?.. don't know what you mean. Only point I was trying to make is if you change lots of things at the same time sometimes it's difficult to know what the original problem was and so you learn nothing along the way.
pragmasi - Yes, sorry for being an SA. You are absolutely correct, one needs to take one step at a time. I'm waiting to see and help if possible.
The mid xover is a bandpass network and tweeter is high pass network which means if you measure the resistance, it should read "infinite resistance" or something very high.  It's interesting that both left and right channel all read 0ohm.

As for the woofer, it is a low pass network so it makes sense if you measure about 7ohm which is probably resistance of the driver voice coil and the inductor.

Hi Guys,sorry for the late reply, my wife doesn't see my urgency about this,so im going with the flow!!,please bear with me.
So,i now sat here with one of the crossovers multi meter in hand and i will try answer al the questions
DC offset,taken at speaker cable end ,speaker removed
repaired amp mid/high left chan 0.000 right chan 0.001v {DC]
bass amp                     Left chan 0.006 Right chan 0.002 {DC]
on xo IP pos and IP neg have good solder joint{tested good}
resistance between IP POS And IP neg   -OL ,
Multi meter checks out good,i have two of them ,both reading close enough.
No visabe shorts on board or speaker terminal board
mid speaker cable going to driver,dead short.no driver connected
tweeter spaker cable going to driver ,dead short, no driver connected
bass cable going to driver. OL,   no driver connected
ALL 3 OF THESE TESTS WERE ALSO TAKEN FOR XO PCB END
internal speaker cable from input to xo,No shorts

Test for shorts done at speaker cable imput {4 terminals}for bi-wire and Bi amp,inputs at the back of speaker boxes,   NO shorts 
to test resistors do i need to remove one side from pcb xo,ive just tested one [5w2R2J] and it showing a short,still fully soldered ??.
on the comments about capacitor placing on top of resistors etc,i do see what you mean,it was my first time replacing the caps on an xo and the leads where short,but i can remove the all and try again,its just that these caps are a lot bigger than was what installed at factory,sorry for my rubbish placement.
so all in ,i see no physical short, wires touching, all soldering has been tested for contin.all good,no dry joints,no cable fraying,no cable rub throughs,from vibration,it seem to me listening to you guys i maybe need to remove all components and test them,would i be wright in that assumption 
,hope the wife doesnt mind me spending the next day or two doing this !!!,shes wanting a  garage built !!!.
Anyway guys,i hope ive answered all you questions,i sure do appreciated you all taking the time out to help me with this,.
Kind regards
Mark
PS,im still open to tri-amping if you think it might be a better solution ,in the end,fiesta,but would be great to find the problem first,Anyway
cheers guys